Demonstrate your business in just 60sec with a website video.
A website video can be a simple clean head and shoulders piece to camera or a white board video with a voice over or even a kinetic text animation.
Over 80% of web users now prefer watching video over reading text on a website home page. Video can break down complexed ideas into easily understandable chunks of information. Endorsement videos can help promote trust and show prospective clients the type of experience they can expect from your company.
- It’s Emotional - In an environment where scams are so prevalent honest businesses must be forthright in assuring their clients, video can convey emotion and build credibility in the minds of customers for you business.
- It’s Visual - Convey information about you business quickly and with sincerity, text and images cannot compete with the visual nature of video.
- It’s Sticky - The engaging nature of video encourages users to spend more time on a page, thereby increasing stickiness and ad revenues.
- It drives traffic - Search engines now offer video as part of integrated search results. With proper SEO, videos can drive traffic that might otherwise be directed elsewhere to your website instead.
- It can help you upsell – in a video giving information of one product you have the opportunity to compare features to another.
- It’s a Familiar medium - young or old people have been use to watching video on TV or at the movies, it is now becoming an expectation on the web.
- It’s versatile – professionally made video can repurposed for trade shows, DVD’s and presentations.
Recent studies have shown that 77% of internet users view online video, the average of those watching approximately 6 hours each. This growing awareness, acceptance and perhaps even an expectation of online video content by viewers makes video even more important to a company’s marketing now more than ever.
About web video production
Web marketing has become an essential part of any business promotional strategy, regardless of the size or nature of the business. Your web site is often the first point of contact for new business. The way people view your site is constantly evolving and the importance of keeping up-to-date with its look and usability cannot be underestimated. Web sites are the new “shop window”, even for businesses that traditionally would never have had one. Sites like YouTube and Vimeo have changed the browsing habits of today’s web audience, along with this, their expectations of all sites they visit. Video is now the fastest growing content on the internet, through it, complexed ideas can be conveyed quickly and convincingly. Video can help build a relationship between you and your client helping break down any concerns a new customer may have about purchasing your product or service.
A new customer viewing your site for the first time could get all the information needed to make an informed purchase by merely watching the video on the home page of your web site. Viral videos uploaded to youtube and shared through social media sites offer the equivalent of tens of thousands of dollars in advertising value for only the cost of the video production itself.